Are you having trouble sleeping? In this video, Tony Hampton talks about how magnesium can help improve your sleep. Magnesium is an essential electrolyte for Carnivores and can be ingested or applied topically as an oil or cream. Tony also talks about how important it is to get into a deep sleep, even if you get 8 hours of sleep. He has been preaching about this for a while and has noticed a difference in his sleep since taking magnesium. Watch the video to learn more about how magnesium can help you get a better night’s sleep! #magnesium #sleep #carnivore #electrolytes #deepsleep #sleepimprovement #Shorts
- Life-Changing Carnivore Diet with Kevin! Battling Sugar Addiction
- Health Redefined: Keto, Coaching, and Cancer Prevention
- Unlock Glycolysis, Oxidative Phosphorylation, and ATP’s Role in Mitochondria!
- What Happened When I Didn’t Eat for 8 Days? Fasting for Cancer…
- Master Your Health: Dr. Chaffee’s Top Tips on Insulin, Ketones, and GKI!
Are you looking for a unique item to fit your decor for your home, a business or to give as a fun, personalized and completely unique gift?
Everything is handmade and made with love and care. Send me an email with specific details on what you would like created and I can work with you to make that perfect item.